Well it’s the end of egg week and WOW was it a good one! Sam opened up today’s show with a BLT cocktail (Bourbon, Lemon, Tonic) that was insanely delicious and refreshing. Then at the table we did some Guy Fieri mockery, read Alton Brown’s “Fanifesto” (an interesting essay detailing what AB considers basic fan etiquette) and learnt some fun facts about this week’s really important stuff: eggs. Sam cooks an amazing crab and avocado eggs benedict with some egg poaching devices called “poach pods” and instant hollandaise sauce. The dish was simply amazing and after a small dusting of Old Bay Seasoning it was the perfect end to an awesome week of eggs. Remember, it was YOU the fans that suggested it and we are always open to your input. Let us know what you want next! Have a great weekend people and we’ll see you Monday for more fun.
- James Boelter on Ep113 – The “Sitcast” and a Hearty Sausage Noodle Soup
- Grown-Up Mac & Cheese | dianne faw on Cook Your Way to Kauai – Round 2: Miriam/Rico
- Richard on Ep76 – The Strap-On, Crab Wontons, Thanksgiving Benedict
- Eddie on Ep113 – The “Sitcast” and a Hearty Sausage Noodle Soup
- Brenda on Cook Your Way to Kauai – Grand Finale: Ayako/Miriam