Finally, we’re back! It was a nice, long Labor Day weekend and man does it feel good to be back in the studio. Tonight we started the show with a little Gran Centenario, then moved into checking out Sam’s new Vertical Earth Garden, and whipped up some FRESH pesto with cashews from it. We finally finished the show by grilling shrimp with the pesto we made earlier. We’re back tomorrow for our Friday (your Thursday) so we’ll cya then!
- James Boelter on Ep113 – The “Sitcast” and a Hearty Sausage Noodle Soup
- Grown-Up Mac & Cheese | dianne faw on Cook Your Way to Kauai – Round 2: Miriam/Rico
- Richard on Ep76 – The Strap-On, Crab Wontons, Thanksgiving Benedict
- Eddie on Ep113 – The “Sitcast” and a Hearty Sausage Noodle Soup
- Brenda on Cook Your Way to Kauai – Grand Finale: Ayako/Miriam