On the final day of “Pasta Week” Sam brings you a brilliant kitchen shortcut to circumvent boiling water and waiting for pasta to become perfectly al dente. Also, he makes a killer salmon and pea cream sauce and a spicy Asian-inspired peanut sauce. We look forward to bringing you the best in talk, food, and entertainment. Keep tuning in and watching/listening to us livecasters! We appreciate it (also participate during the show on Facebook: http://facebook.com/samthecookingguy).
- James Boelter on Ep113 – The “Sitcast” and a Hearty Sausage Noodle Soup
- Grown-Up Mac & Cheese | dianne faw on Cook Your Way to Kauai – Round 2: Miriam/Rico
- Richard on Ep76 – The Strap-On, Crab Wontons, Thanksgiving Benedict
- Eddie on Ep113 – The “Sitcast” and a Hearty Sausage Noodle Soup
- Brenda on Cook Your Way to Kauai – Grand Finale: Ayako/Miriam