Tonight we started off the show with Sam putting together his signature white (as opposed to red) enchiladas. We also had a guest blogger in the house, Marie from www.meanderingeats.com. After we sat down we took some suggestions for new themed shows (everything from garlic week to avocado week to Thai week), we discussed the proper etiquette for tipping and what you should do when faced with bad service. Then we saw what a flaming Mexican coffee is all about and then heard what Sam would do when in trouble with the Mexican drug cartels (huh???). We’re back tomorrow for our Friday (your Thursday) and another great show so we’ll see you then!
- James Boelter on Ep113 – The “Sitcast” and a Hearty Sausage Noodle Soup
- Grown-Up Mac & Cheese | dianne faw on Cook Your Way to Kauai – Round 2: Miriam/Rico
- Richard on Ep76 – The Strap-On, Crab Wontons, Thanksgiving Benedict
- Eddie on Ep113 – The “Sitcast” and a Hearty Sausage Noodle Soup
- Brenda on Cook Your Way to Kauai – Grand Finale: Ayako/Miriam