Need to make some snacks for this weekend? If you have about 45 minutes to spare before the game, you’ll want to make these delicious sausages wrapped in flakey puff pastry. We also added good mustard in one batch and spicy Sriracha in another for another layer of flavor. You gotta try it with Sriracha (the rooster chili sauce), it’s amazing.
- James Boelter on Ep113 – The “Sitcast” and a Hearty Sausage Noodle Soup
- Grown-Up Mac & Cheese | dianne faw on Cook Your Way to Kauai – Round 2: Miriam/Rico
- Richard on Ep76 – The Strap-On, Crab Wontons, Thanksgiving Benedict
- Eddie on Ep113 – The “Sitcast” and a Hearty Sausage Noodle Soup
- Brenda on Cook Your Way to Kauai – Grand Finale: Ayako/Miriam