You ever heard of Egg Beaters? The egg whites in a carton? We try the Southwest flavor live on air and the results are surprising. Then afterward, Sam goes to the kitchen and cooks up a delicious shrimp dish that is great for a party and fun to eat. Remember, we’re on our “Spring Break” while we re-tool the livecast for the next week. We’ll see you on 3/21!
- James Boelter on Ep113 – The “Sitcast” and a Hearty Sausage Noodle Soup
- Grown-Up Mac & Cheese | dianne faw on Cook Your Way to Kauai – Round 2: Miriam/Rico
- Richard on Ep76 – The Strap-On, Crab Wontons, Thanksgiving Benedict
- Eddie on Ep113 – The “Sitcast” and a Hearty Sausage Noodle Soup
- Brenda on Cook Your Way to Kauai – Grand Finale: Ayako/Miriam