Sam and Kelly are back from Hawaii and that means the Livecast is back from Spring Break. To celebrate we’re making Loco Moco (I think I have more fun saying Loco Moco than I do eating it). What is it? Just a seriously delicious piece of Hawaiian genius that combines gravy, meat, a runny egg and puts it over a bed of hot steamy rice. Cheers Livecasters, glad to be back.
- James Boelter on Ep113 – The “Sitcast” and a Hearty Sausage Noodle Soup
- Grown-Up Mac & Cheese | dianne faw on Cook Your Way to Kauai – Round 2: Miriam/Rico
- Richard on Ep76 – The Strap-On, Crab Wontons, Thanksgiving Benedict
- Eddie on Ep113 – The “Sitcast” and a Hearty Sausage Noodle Soup
- Brenda on Cook Your Way to Kauai – Grand Finale: Ayako/Miriam