2 ingredients – OK, technically 3 if you count the stick. Larger shrimp like at least 31/40′s are great. That just means there are between 31 and 40 shrimp per pound.
- 24 large shrimp, de-veined with shell & tail removed
- 2 cups pre-made pesto, store bought is easier
- 24 wooden skewers
- Thread 2 shrimp onto 2 skewers – the 2 sticks keep them from spinning around.
- Coat shrimp well with pesto and let sit about 15 minutes – reserve some pesto for serving.
- Heat grill or grill pan
- Cook a couple of minutes on each side and serve with extra pesto for dipping