Make ‘em on a moments notice by keeping a bag of wings in the freezer – you don’t even need to defrost them. Just yank ‘em out and throw them in the oven – it’s a piece of cake … I mean piece of chicken.
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup butter
- 6 ounces Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place wings on tin foil on a large baking sheet and broil until done – about 10 minutes a side – more if frozen
- While they’re cooking, put remaining ingredients in a small pot and simmer for about 15 minutes
- When wings are done, mix them in batches with the sauce in large bowl
- Place wings in serving bowl with some of the sauce
- You better go make some more, you’ll need them!